Followers

http://www.fwebtraffic.com/?rid=1295783

Monday, August 30, 2010

The Tale of Hahahahahmed.

Hi guys, wrote this in my spare time. Every day I check out others' blogs and test out my new mouse. Hopefully all those blogs can check out mine and make sure all elements of my blog are working alright ;)

Once upon a time, there lived a man called Hahahahahmed. He lived in the forest of Douchiness, just south of the village of Spongebob Squarepants. On a wonderful summer’s crap, he farted and was whisked away to AAAAAAAAAA, the capital city of BBBBBBBBBBBBBBB. Arriving there, he found a girl on the side of the road. He heard her calling for help in her small voice... “Help me... Help, please... I can’t...” Hahahahahmed asked her what was wrong, and she chose her words carefully; “I need a shite! I have diarrhoea! IT WON’T COME OUT!” Grabbing her hand, he led her to the public toilets, where after a couple of minutes, brown smoke started to erupt from the air vents, poisoning all life within an 80,000,000,000 kilometre radius.

Later, he found a motel, aptly named “Motel”. Warily, he entered, looking around for signs of Michael Jackson. Suddenly, someone popped out from a McMuffin and started screaming, “Hello! My name is Lindsay Lohan!” She grabbed Hahahahahmed and started to shake him so hard his bipedal nostrils erupted into a blaze of contraceptive units.

2 comments:

  1. Nice article/story! Just checking in!

    http://girlswomenladies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope we can scratch each other's backs on a regular basis!

    http://girlswomenladies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete